- Rescue Kit for easy switching of automatic payments - Switching to Paragon is easier than you think!
- Same-day branch deposits until closing time - We'll gladly accept and process your deposit the day you make it.
- Free ATM/MasterMoney Debit card* - Access your funds and make purchases at over 3 million locations worldwide.
- Free Internet banking - Check balances, view check images, make transfers and payments free 24 hours a day.
- Free bill pay - Pay bills free each month to save you time and postage.
- 24-hour telephone banking - Check balances, make transfers and payments whenever you want, 24 hours a day.
- Check image statements - Imaged statements include copies of your checks in check number order for easier balancing and storage in a free binder.
- Direct deposit & withdrawal - Save time and have your payroll check deposited directly into your account.
- Free customized set of starter checks - Use our starter checks with your name already printed on them from the day you open your account.
- Auto-transfer to savings - Automatically transfer excess balances so you can earn extra interest income.
- American Express® Travelers Cheques - For peace of mind when you are traveling, use American Express Travelers Cheques.
- Official checks - Use Paragon's Cashier's Checks to facilitate payments for important transactions and purchases.
- Visa® Gift Cards - Paragon Visa® Gift Cards are now available in each of our branch lobbies.
- Investment planning† - Investments offered through LPL Financial
- ATM network - You will have free access to the over 150 First Tennessee ATMs in the Memphis metro area.
- Bank by mail - Make Deposits no matter where you are.
* Subject to credit approval
† LPL Financial and Paragon Bank are independent entities. Securities and insurance products (1) are not bank deposits; (2) are not insured or guaranteed by the FDIC, or any other government agency; (3) are not obligations of, or guaranteed by, any financial institution; and (4) involve investment risks, including the potential for fluctuations in investment return and the potential loss of principal.